Thursday, December 22, 2005

Senseo HD7810/65 Single Serve Coffee Machine, Black


Features:

Measures 13-1/2 by 12 by 8-1/2 inches; includes 18 coffee pods, mild and medium blends
Makes one 4-ounce cup of delicious coffee in 30 seconds
Uses a patented brewing system and the finest quality coffee
Senseo coffee pods are available in mild roast, medium roast, dark roast, and decaffeinated
Auto-off switches appliance off after an hour; dishwasher safe removable parts

Better Than I Thought It Would Be!

I read a lot about the single brew coffee machines and I chose the Senseo. Setup was simple and took 2 minutes. Anyone who complained about noise must live in a small echo chamber because I did not have a problem.

I brewed the first cup according to the directions and had a Strong, Robust cup of Dark Roast Coffee. I added a little milk and sugar and it was excellent. Later in the day I tried the Mild Roast and it too was excellent.

Senseo HD7810/65 Single Serve Coffee Machine, Black

No comments: