Thursday, February 16, 2006

Samsung PPM63H3Q 63' HD-Ready Flat-Panel Plasma TV


Absolutely Stunning Screen - You'll never go back to smaller

I thought long and hard before buying this screen and it's one of the best decisions I ever made. I've owned 42" screens for years - but this 63" screen is just out of this World. I'm very sensitive to sound from fans or electronics and this screen makes no noise - none. I hooked up a pair of Monitor Audio speakers and a set of cables to the back, through the wall - it has connections for everything including PC, DVI, Composite Video, S Video, and 2 Component Video Inputs. I have 2 Tivo's hooked up to it as well. It's just an awesome piece of gear that transforms the room and makes viewing like having your own movie screen - very, very cool. The price has come down quite a bit while I was trying to make up my mind. It's a real nice deal. Get them to deliver it inside your front door (not the curb) - it weighs nearly 200 lbs. I can't imagine ever going back to watching anything less than this now. You only live once! Enjoy!



Samsung PPM63H3Q 63' HD-Ready Flat-Panel Plasma TV

No comments: