Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Loan Officer Guide, Vol. I (Second Edition)


An Excellent Book for Mortgage Business Persons

I just received this book from my Mortgage company, and I thought this could be another boring Mortgage Guidelines textbook. After I read the introduction and contents, I was WRONG, totally wrong. This is a well-written in details explanation for all the Mortgage Professions Guidelines. From 1008, 1003, GFE, TIL to Federal Disclosures forms; from Loan Initialization to Incoming Calculation; from Loan Processing to Closing Underwritting, even a Mortgage Broker/Loan Officer like me, average made 3 million a year of Loan Closing deals, there are still some of Guidelines I didn't get, this book really helps me to figure out and even more deeply understand the Mortgage Lending Procedures and Guidelines. I recommended this book to those who are new to Mortgage business, and even strongly recommended to those who already are Loan Officer Professions, this book REALLY can increase your productions!!!!


The Loan Officer Guide, Vol. I (Second Edition)

No comments: