Monday, May 09, 2005

The Complete Wooden Nickel Recordings

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Excellent music great value = good times
Wow! What an amazing release! I just want to point out a few things many others haven't said:

1. $14.99 for four albums on 2 discs! Are you kidding me? Way to go Styx & Hip-o records!

2. Like most, I first took notice of Styx with The Grand Illusion. It's very cool to hear this band develop over these...four albums for $14.99...are you kidding me?

3. The sound quality and production are outstanding...four albums for $14.99...are you kidding me?

If you like the '70's era Styx you'll be very surprised. JC on guitar is cool and different from TS later work. Lot's of different styles. Pick this up now...four albums for $14.99...are you kidding me?

Shoppingforless.us : Music : The Complete Wooden Nickel Recordings

No comments: