Friday, October 07, 2005

Canon Powershot S2 IS 5MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom


I had own several digital cameras. From Kodak, Nikon, Olympus, and Canon. I owned Canon S40, S45, S1 IS, G6, and currently S2. First of all, let me tell you. The absolutely best pictures are only made by Canon. And among Canons that I owned S2 IS is absolutely winner. It takes crisp photos at any light conditions. The 12x optical zoom is unbelivable and IS is must have. So far, I shoot about 200 pictures of moving cars, people, animals and NONE of them are blured. Prior to purchasing this camera, I was concern if 1.8" screen will be enough as I was spoiled by Canon's G6 2.0" screen and Kodak's V550 2.5". I can tell you now that with optical viewfinder that is installed of S2, I am not using screen at all while shooting pictures. The lense cap is something that might be better but as much as I got used to G6 identical one, I am not seeing it as a problem. Now comparing G6 to S2, I am in most occurance prefer latest one as DIGIC II processor is absolutely awesome. It is fast and acurate. And one more thing, S2 makes awesome stereo movies with a lenght of almost 20 min (1G), not like my old G6 that is restricting me to 3 min mono sound movies. So unless you need to print large prints (like I do) of 20"x30", S2 is the best Canon camera on today's market.



Canon Powershot S2 IS 5MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom

No comments: